Kilronan, Co. Galway
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Glamping in Kilronan
Aran Islands Camping and Glamping is based on Inis Mór, the largest of the Aran Islands. Located just a few feet from Frenchman's Beach, this holiday park has stunning views of Kilronan Harbour, Galway Bay, and the Wild Atlantic Way☘️
Offering unique and fully equipped self-catering glamping accommodation that is suitable for all ages, as well as an adjoining campsite. All within a hop, skip, and a jump from Kilronan harbour and village.
The Clochán pet-friendly rooms can accommodate up to 4 people and your dog guest. The rooms are en-suite, heated, powered, and come equipped with a kitchenette, towels & bedding.
- We accept small to medium dogs (maximum 40lbs / 18kgs).
- Maximum of one dog per guest bedroom allowed.
- Please contact the hotel prior to arrival to secure a pet-friendly guestroom for your booking.
- Dogs must be fully toilet-trained.
- Dogs must be washed and on flea medication prior to arrival. All dogs must be up-to-date with their vaccinations, and we may ask for your pet vaccination booklet.
- Owners must bring pet bedding.
- Dogs are not allowed upon the furniture within the glamping site.
- Certain breeds of animals will not be allowed based upon their inherent demeanour e.g. Pit Bull, Rottweiler, and any other breeds deemed dangerous.
- We will provide a leash, water & food bowl, a doggy treat, and doggy bags for your pet guest for the duration of their stay. Owners must provide their own pet bed.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Aran Islands Camping & Glamping!
Frenchman's Beach, Killeany, Kilronan, Co. Galway, H91 F65P, Ireland
How dog-friendly is Aran Islands Camping & Glamping? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|