Galway, Co. Galway
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Galway
Rating: SuPAW Dog Friendly
Our Garden Rooms are a very popular choice and come with a double and single bed.
These rooms have a patio area which gives easy access to the gardens – the perfect choice for families and nature lovers.
The Ardilaun Hotel is one of the few Galway hotels to realize that you can’t have a family break without all of the family. Bring your four-legged friends with you and we’ll make sure your pet feels welcome too! We’ll give you a room beside our beautiful gardens so you’ll have easy access when the need arises and nice little playground for him too!
Don’t forget bedding and food for your four-legged friend! We provide everything else. Call Reservations now to book your Dog-Friendly Room at the Ardilaun on 091 521433 Galway Hotels supporting Pets!
- Please find below the terms and conditions in relation to bringing your dog to stay.
- Please note our pet-friendly rooms cannot be reserved online. You must call the hotel directly to book this room.
- There is a supplement of €20 per night per dog for these rooms.
- 3 small dogs or 1 big dog would be allowed to stay in the room.
- We provide a bowl and a treat only for the doggies.
- Rooms are on the ground floor with a small patio that leads out into the gardens
- Owners are responsible for the good behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Please keep your dog on a leash at all times when in public areas of the hotel; and also when in the gardens.
- Our indoor lobby is available for dining where dogs can join their humans, in the summer months there is plenty of outdoor dining available as well.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Restaurant, Bar, Bistro or Leisure Centre at any time unless they are guide dogs.
- Your dog should not be left alone in your room at any time. You must not leave the dog alone in the room while it is to be cleaned. Our staff will not service your room if there is a dog left alone in it.
- Any damage done to furniture, bedding or hotel property will be charged directly to you the customer.
- Dog owners need always to be mindful of other guests and show due care to their surroundings.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog when enjoying the gardens including cleaning your dog bowl after use.
- You must not allow your dog up on sofas, chairs or other furniture in the hotel bedroom, lobby or other public areas.
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Ardilaun Hotel!
Taylors Hill, Galway, H91 H29F, Ireland
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is The Ardilaun Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies
The Ardilaun Hotel
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in Co. Galway that are happy to welcome dogs!