Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Belfast
Our Dog Dens are pawfect for humans and pooches alike with a king-size double bed for humans and a comfy dog bed! There’s no ruffing it here, with a king-sized bed for owners, comfy dog bed for pets, and doggie treats included. We can’t wait to welcome your top dogs, good boys, cool canines and pampered pooches!
- To book a dog-friendly room, select your date as normal and choose the ‘Dog Den’ room option in our booking engine.
- Only pooches under 30lbs are allowed and only one pooch per stay.
- If a room’s damaged or super messy, there will be a fee for cleaning or repair costs at check-out.
- Dogs are allowed to relax in the lobby and courtyard bar, however, they are not allowed in Taylor & Clay Grill or Babel Rooftop Bar.
- All dogs need to be kept on a leash or in a carrier when in public areas of the hotel.
- Contact details and pet details must be provided to the reception team (with alternate contact in case of emergency).
-In the event of an emergency, if uncontactable you must agree for the hotel to call a vet and release all responsibility should anything adverse happen.
- Doggy door hanger is to be kept on the door always, to indicate dog in room.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in the room, without first informing the reception team. Owners must be present while any member of the hotel team is in the room with the dog.
- Dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations, proof of which should be available on request.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Bullitt Hotel!
40a Church Ln, Belfast BT1 4QN, UK
How dog-friendly is Bullitt Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|