Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Aparthotel in Belfast
Cordia Service Apartments are pet-friendly. With ample space, hygienic surfaces, free Wi-Fi and on-site car parking, and balconies in many apartments we are the ideal location for bringing your pet on your next staycation break.
- We welcome responsible pet owners, if a pet were to display aggressive behavior its owner would be required to remove it from the premises immediately.
- We can only accept pets by prior arrangement.
- A fee of £20 per stay, per apartment applies payable on arrival and non-refundable.
- Maximum number of pets is two per apartment.
- We have a small number of apartments designated as pet-friendly. These apartments will be deep-cleaned on departure.
- Owners should bring their own pet food and amenities including bed & bowls.
- Pets may not be left alone in the apartment.
- All pets must be kept on a lead in and outside the property (and on main grounds) at all times.
- We do ask that Pets do not sit on the furniture in the rooms and in the reception foyer.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Cordia Serviced Apartments!
355-367 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7EP, Northern Ireland, UK
How dog-friendly is Cordia Serviced Apartments? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|