Rossnowlagh, Co. Donegal
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly House/Cottage in Rossnowlagh
Traditional Irish 2 bedroom, self-catering cottages based at Creevy Pier, Rossnowlagh, Donegal.
Creevy is nestled by the sea halfway between Ballyshanon and Rossnowlagh, Co.Donegal.
Cottages include ‘The Moor’ & ‘The Rock’, and both are Failte Ireland Approved. They both include items such as Free WiFi, Free Netflix, Patio Log Burners, and Open Fires!
We understand dogs are a big part of the family and they love coming to the coast adventures as well.
- Our four-legged friends really are part of our families, and as such we consider it important that you have the option to bring your pet dog with you on your break away. To make your stay, and that of our other guests as comfortable as possible, acceptance of the below points will be required prior to your dog booking his/her place.
- Up to 2 medium-sized dogs are welcome, however, prior agreement must be sought by management at the time of booking.
- Dogs that are aggressive, destructive or excessive barkers will not be permitted.
- Dogs listed on the dangerous dogs list per the Control of Dogs Acts will not be permitted.
- Dogs must have their own bedding, towels, and bowls brought with them. Furniture, bowls, plates, and beds in the cottage are strictly for our human guests only.
- Dog owners are fully responsible for all pet mess, inside and outside of the cottages. This includes cleaning and disposal of all pet waste from the garden areas. Any dog hair shed in the cottage must be cleaned up prior to your departure.
- Dogs are not permitted into the bedroom areas of the cottages. Please note, this does not apply to Registered Guide and Support Dogs, who are welcome in all areas of the cottages.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damage caused by their dogs, this could be from biting, claws or any toileting accidents that happen inside.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended alone in the property or garden at any times.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times when outside. The garden is not a secure area and as we neighbour farmland, it is imperative for the safety of all animals that your dog is under your control at all times.
- It is presumed that your dog is up to date with all of its current vaccines and has received preventative treatment against ticks, worms and fleas. You may be asked to provide evidence of this.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Creevy Cottages!
Cloggboile Creevy, Rossnowlagh, Co. Donegal, F94 A371, Ireland
How dog-friendly is Creevy Cottages? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|