Newmarket on Fergus, Co. Clare
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Newmarket on Fergus
With an extraordinary history stretching back to the 5th Century, the Dromoland Castle 5 Star Hotel in Ireland was originally the ancestral home of one of the few families of Gaelic Royalty; direct descendants of Brian Boru, the High King of Ireland.
Stroll the 450-acre estate. Tee off on our world-class golf course. Take afternoon tea by a roaring fire. Relax in our intimate spa. Enjoy delicious cuisine. No matter what your preference, at Dromoland Castle there’s no escaping the sense that you are walking in the shadows of kings.
We love welcoming your canine friends, and they will be treated to a very royal welcome.
- Doggy welcome pack includes the following: A Doggy Bed, towels, water bowl, door mat, waste bags, and water.
- Please bring your own dog food or alternatively we can arrange to secure this in advance of your arrival (48hours notice please).
- Restricted breeds are not permitted.
- 2 small dogs or 1 large dog allowed per room
- Dogs (not including service dogs) are not allowed in public areas, except when accessing their owner's room.
- Dogs (including service dogs) are not permitted in any of the Castles Food and Beverage outlets.
- Due to potential noise issues, Dogs may not be left unattended for any period of time in guest rooms, if you need assistance to secure a dog sitter, please contact reservations in advance of your arrival and we will be happy to assist.
- All pets should be disease-free with all standard IRL vaccinations.
- For the safety and health of guests and staff, dogs must always be on a leash while outside your room and throughout the resort.
- Please be considerate and immediately clean up after your dog throughout the resort. Removal of waste is mandatory.
- The safety and health of your dog is your responsibility. You are responsible for your dog's behaviour and for any damage caused by your dog.
- Dromoland Castle assumes no liability for your dog.
- A cleaning and deodorising charge will be applied if your dog soils your room.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Dromoland Castle Hotel!
Dromoland, Newmarket on Fergus, Co. Clare, V95 ATD3, Ireland
How dog-friendly is Dromoland Castle Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|