Enniskillen, Kesh Co
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Enniskillen
Lusty Beg Island Resort and Spa is the perfect place to unwind with a loved one and your pup. Offering a selection of self-catering lodges, chalets and bedrooms.
- £20 per dog for the complete stay
- Maximum of two dogs per unit, however, if you wish to ask about more dogs, please do contact us on 028 6863 3300.
-Please call our reception team on 028 6863 3300 to book
In order to respect the sensitivities of our other visitors we do make the following requests:
- We welcome responsible dog owners. Any dogs showing aggressive or dangerous behavior or being a nuisance to other guests or dogs will be asked to leave immediately.
- All pets must be kept on a leash near other guests.
- Dogs are not to be left alone at any time within accommodation or grounds.
- Please have your poo bags with you at all times when out and about. We have plenty of spare bags at reception if you need them!
- Dogs are welcome in the signed-off areas in the Beech Room and The Terrace but please do not bring them inside any other indoor areas including The Island Spa, Willow Room, Cedar Lodge or The Thatch unless by prior arrangement.
- The Resort reserves the right to ask that any dog is removed from The Island at any time.
-The Resort does not accept liability for any loss, damage or illness to dogs.
- The Resort staff will not give any assistance with the care and cleaning up after dogs or providing its food, bedding or bowls.
- Your accommodation will not be serviced if the dog is inside.
- We cannot accommodate any animals other than dogs.
- All dogs must be house trained
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Lusty Beg!
Boa Island, Kesh Co, Enniskillen BT93 8AD, UK
How dog-friendly is Lusty Beg? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
Here are some other Accommodations in Kesh Co that are happy to welcome dogs!