Newton Abbot, Devon
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Newton Abbot
Rating: Dogs Allowed
Mill End Hotel is a dog-friendly retreat nestled on the serene banks of Devon's River Teign.
This Dartmoor gem offers a delightful country house experience, with twenty-one unique bedrooms, cozy lounges, and inviting log fires.
Perfectly situated near enchanting forest trails and a variety of dog-friendly activities, it's an ideal choice for couples, families, and four-legged friends alike.
Whether you explore our picturesque riverside gardens or venture to nearby attractions like Fingle Bridge and Chagford, the hotel strikes the perfect balance between tranquility and inclusive pet-friendly amenities, ensuring no pup is left behind.
- There is an additional pet fee of £12 per dog per night.
- Big dogs are welcome.
- There are no limits to how many dogs can stay in each room.
- Dangerous dog breeds are restricted.
- Dog-friendly dining areas include the bar area. (There are two small tables that are offered at a first come first serve basis.) The dining room is
- Dog-friendly lounges - All dogs are to be kept on leads and remain on the floor rather than on furniture or laps. If your dog barks or yaps frequently, they will be asked to return to their room.
- There is a side entrance to the hotel which leads straight into the boot room. This is the ideal place to bring your dog if they have returned from a walk with wet, muddy paws. There is a large sink, some treats for pups and for people, and a basket of dog towels.
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Mill End Hotel!
Chagford, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ13 8JN, UK
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is Mill End Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies
Mill End Hotel
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in Devon that are happy to welcome dogs!