Portstewart, Northern Ireland
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Portstewart
The Rambler Inn is a place where things are easy, a place to get things done where breakfast is simple and the Wifi works. Quality rooms at low prices where coffee runs free all day and the spaces work in time with busy lifestyles and for people with places to be. Our compact rooms are perfectly formed for business, leisure and family travellers.
A good rambler has a trusty four-legged friend at all times! We have a designated number of rooms where small dogs are permitted to stay. To help maintain a relaxed atmosphere for everyone we would ask that the dogs get on with the following
· The dogs need their owners to maintain their best behaviour at all times- that applies to the dogs also
· We have compact rooms so compact dogs only please – maximum size is 14kg – that’s about 7 bags of sugar
· Should we have any accidents then the owner must clean up. Additional cleaning charges may be levied.
· Dogs must be in the owner's handbag or on a short leash at all times.
· Dogs should be kept in the room during breakfast but welcome to sit with their owners on the ground floor at any other time.
· If it's noisy then we may need to act. We are in a place of sleep and may ask the dog to be relocated. Please have an alternative plan if this is the case.
· Any dogs on the dangerous dog's list are not welcome.
· Should your dog make any of our guests uncomfortable for any reason then we would ask that you relocate to another area of the hotel.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Rambler Inn!
15 Church St, Portstewart BT55 7AH, UK
How dog-friendly is Rambler Inn? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 21:00|