Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Dartmouth
Rating: Dogs Allowed
The Royal Castle Hotel is a dog-friendly pub and hotel in Dartmouth.
With 24 uniquely decorated en-suite bedrooms, you'll find a characterful and comfortable stay at this hidden treasure in South Devon. Enjoy breathtaking sea views from the hotel and embark on exciting adventures in the area.
Experience the perfect combination of relaxation and adventure with your pup at the Royal Castle Hotel, your home away from home in Dartmouth.
- There is an additional pet fee of £15 per night, per dog.
- Large dogs are welcome.
- Doggie welcome hamper includes a tennis ball, Forthglade treats, biodegradable poo-bags, a can of their 'Proper Dog' pooch-friendly beer, and Proper Job beer for you.
- Dog-friendly dining options include both bars and the breakfast dining room - well-behaved doggos can even have a complimentary breakfast sausage!
- There are no limits to how many dogs can stay in a room.
- Dogs are allowed in all areas of the Royal Castle except the main restaurant.
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Royal Castle Hotel!
Royal Castle Hotel, Dartmouth TQ6 9NF, UK
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is Royal Castle Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies
Royal Castle Hotel
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in Devon that are happy to welcome dogs!