Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Sligo
The 4 Star Sligo Southern Hotel in Sligo Town is a family-owned and operated hotel with a blend of elegance and intimacy of a more gracious age, with the best of modern comforts. Originally constructed by the Southern Railways in 1928, as a resort hotel and the Great Southern Hotel was one of the first resort hotels in Ireland.
- Dog must be a domesticated animal and only 1x dog in per Guest room.
- A non-refundable fee of €30.00 per night per stay. If your dog causes any damages, you will pay any fees incurred.
- Hotel can charge for any essential services necessary for repair due to stains/damage
as intended within the sole discretion of the Sligo Southern hotel, and a pre-authorization of €100.00 will be held for any incidentals and upon inspection of the room on departure, the preauthorization shall be released if no issues arise.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when in public areas of the hotel and also in the Garden.
- Dogs should not be left alone in the bedroom at any time.
- Pet owners must clean with waste bags and dispose of them appropriately.
- Dog bowls must be cleaned after use while within The Sligo Southern Hotel Grounds including the Gardens.
- Dogs are not allowed on sofas, chairs, or other furniture in the hotel, lobby or other public areas.
- Dogs are not permitted in the swimming pool / leisure Centre and restaurants/ bar areas.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Sligo Southern Hotel!
Strandhill Rd, Rathedmond, Sligo, F91 EW24, Ireland
How dog-friendly is Sligo Southern Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|