Galway, Co. Galway
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Galway
Rating: SuPAW Dog Friendly
- Please find below the terms and conditions in relation to bringing your dog to stay.
- Please note our pet-friendly rooms cannot be reserved online. You must call the hotel directly to book this room.
- There is a supplement of €20 per night per dog for these rooms.
- 3 small dogs or 1 big dog would be allowed to stay in the room.
- We provide a bowl and a treat only for the doggies.
- Rooms are on the ground floor with a small patio that leads out into the gardens
- Owners are responsible for the good behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Please keep your dog on a leash at all times when in public areas of the hotel; and also when in the gardens.
- Our indoor lobby is available for dining where dogs can join their humans, in the summer months there is plenty of outdoor dining available as well.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Restaurant, Bar, Bistro or Leisure Centre at any time unless they are guide dogs.
- Your dog should not be left alone in your room at any time. You must not leave the dog alone in the room while it is to be cleaned. Our staff will not service your room if there is a dog left alone in it.
- Any damage done to furniture, bedding or hotel property will be charged directly to you the customer.
- Dog owners need always to be mindful of other guests and show due care to their surroundings.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog when enjoying the gardens including cleaning your dog bowl after use.
- You must not allow your dog up on sofas, chairs or other furniture in the hotel bedroom, lobby or other public areas.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Ardilaun Hotel!
Taylors Hill, Galway, H91 H29F, Ireland
How dog-friendly is The Ardilaun Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies