Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Lifton
Rating: Dogs Allowed
The Arundell is a beloved dog-friendly rural country sports hotel nestled on the idyllic Cornwall-Devon border, right on the outskirts of Dartmoor.
Delight in a world of tranquility as you savor the exquisite cuisine at the renowned restaurant, which showcases seasonal, locally sourced, and wild food.
With its warm and inviting atmosphere, this sporting hotel offers an award-winning restaurant, a cozy bar, and exclusive opportunities for private fishing and shooting.
Situated in the heart of the rolling countryside in Lifton village, each dog-friendly room provides a pleasant garden view with a convenient direct entrance from the courtyard.
Plus, your furry companion can enjoy the dedicated dog walking area at the back of the main hotel garden, perfect for morning strolls.
- There is an additional pet fee of £20 per dog, per night.
- There is a dog limit of 2 dogs per room.
- If you would like your dog to join you for breakfast, please let the reception know, and they will set breakfast up for you in the bar area.
- Dogs are not allowed in the main restaurant
- All dog-friendly rooms have a dog washing area nearby and lots of doggie towels available.
- Each dog-friendly room has a lovely garden view with a direct entrance from the courtyard.
- If you have shooting dogs there are fully heated kennels available.
- There is a special dog walking area at the back of the main hotel garden, perfect for those early morning
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Arundell!
1 Fore St, Lifton, Devon, PL16 0AA, UK
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is The Arundell? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in Devon that are happy to welcome dogs!