Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Aghadowey
Whether it’s for a drink, dinner, a weekend break or a round of golf we want you to enjoy the Brown Trout experience.
There are many natural attractions nearby from the Giant’s Causeway and the Glens of Antrim, to the Antrim Coast Road and the mighty sea cliffs at Binevenagh. Derry City and Limavady are only a half-hour drive to the west whilst Coleraine, Portrush, Portstewart, and Ballycastle are the same distance to the east.
Our location makes The Brown Trout Inn an ideal base for attending local events such as the Northwest 200, the Portrush Air show and the Milk Cup football tournament and for golf on some of the best courses in Europe.
In the evenings there’s nowhere better than the Brown Trout bar with live music at the weekend, friendly faces and great craic.
- Up to two dogs may stay in your room for £20 for one dog and £30 for two.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times within the main building and around bedrooms.
- Dogs must be cleaned and smelling fresh - heavy doggy smells will not be allowed in the main building and incur an extra cleaning charge in room.
- Dogs on heat or shedding hair cannot stay with us.
- Barking or whining dogs will be asked to leave the main building.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in their rooms unless in their regular sleeping cage during a meal.
- The housekeepers will access your bedroom daily so dogs cannot be left unattended during the day.
- To dine with your dog - please come to reception first and check if there is a table available in the tiled area for you to sit. During busy periods it is not always possible to dine with your dog if there is no table available.
- Maximum of two dogs at a table at any time.
- Please check your room on arrival and report if any noticeable pre-existing damage. Your room will be inspected on check out and any new damage charged.
- Dogs must not sit directly on any furniture within the main building or in your bedroom- if dog hairs are found on sheets or mattresses an extra cleaning charge will be incurred.
- You must be in attendance with your dog when it is let outside to lift poop
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Brown Trout Inn!
Agivey Road, Aghadowey, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry BT51 4AD
How dog-friendly is The Brown Trout Inn? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|