Eden Hill, Co. Cork
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Self Catering in Eden Hill
The Courtyard self-catering apartments are situated on the grounds of a stunning 250-year-old Georgian country house and farm.
Comprising two 2-bedroomed apartments and one 1-bedroom apartment, we can provide for couples and family/friend groups alike, and best of all, all dogs are welcome!
Enjoy the best of both worlds by escaping to the rural tranquility of The Courtyard Mallow, while taking advantage of the abundance of activities and amenities on your doorstep.
- Pets stay for FREE!
- There are no restrictions on size or breed but we do ask that all dogs are house trained and in good health with vaccinations etc up to date.
- We typically would accept 2 large dogs or 3 small dogs per apartment. However, guests are welcome to contact us to discuss their requirements and we will do our best to facilitate
- For health and safety reasons we ask that guests bring their own dog bed, food & water bowls, towels, and any other equipment that they need for their dog.
- We do have designated areas where dogs can be off the lead, but they are not fully fenced in so guests are ultimately responsible for the well-being of their own dog.
- We are well in from the road with lots of space for dogs to run around, however, there is a working farm on site and sheep on the premises so ask that guests keep their dogs under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in bedrooms.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Courtyard Mallow!
Navigation Rd, Firville West, Eden Hill, Co. Cork, Ireland
How dog-friendly is The Courtyard Mallow? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|