Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Tavistock
Rating: Dogs Allowed
The Horn of Plenty, a dog-friendly country house hotel nestled on the outskirts of Dartmoor National Park.
This luxurious 4-star retreat, once a grand private home, offers understated elegance, breathtaking views, and exceptional fine dining.
With 5 acres of expansive gardens to explore and easy access to both the Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and Dartmoor, adventure awaits at every turn. Indulge in our dog-friendly groundfloor Coach House rooms and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Devon countryside.
- There is an additional pet fee of £20 per dog per night.
- There is a pet limit of 2 dogs per room.
- All puppers are provided with a water bowl and plenty of treats. There is also a handy hosepipe if anyone needs a washdown after a muddy walk.
- Well-behaved dogs can join their owners for pre-dinner drinks in the library. If you would like to bring your pup to dinner, the hotel is happy to allocate a table in the bar/lounge for breakfast and dinner.
- Dogs are also welcome on the restaurant terraces, weather permitting.
- All groundfloor Coach House rooms are dog friendly.
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Horn of Plenty Hotel!
The Horn of Plenty, Gulworthy, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 8JD, UK
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is The Horn of Plenty Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||08:00 - 22:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 22:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 22:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 22:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 22:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 22:30|
|Sunday||08:00 - 22:30|
For our pet-friendly policies
The Horn of Plenty Hotel
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in Devon that are happy to welcome dogs!