Belfast, Northern Ireland
Restaurant | Dog-Friendly Bars & Pubs in Belfast
For a unique dog-friendly pub experience in Belfast, look no further than The Jailhouse. Frozen in time for almost 70 years, this historic building has recently been restored to preserve as much of its original character as possible, with brick walls, inscribed beams, and original windows.
Open seven days a week from noon, The Jailhouse offers a range of cocktails, coffee, food, and music to suit every taste.
Live music is on every Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evening offering up some of the best local talent.
All well-behaved doggos are welcome both indoors and out!
- Dogs are welcome at most times in our venues. We think its best for dogs to avoid busy
nights after 8pm, as well as Friday & Saturdays or public holidays.
- Some of our venues have designated dog friendly areas, just ask the staff on duty and they
will point you in the right direction.
- Dogs (like humans) are expected to be well behaved and not to disturb other customers or
staff. The odd woof now and again is fine but if you dog is barking or making excessive
noise- then you may be politely asked to sit outside.
- Water will be available outside for all pups (not inside in case anyone were to trip/spill a
bowl and cause an accident).
- Please keep dogs on a leash at all times, and if possible keep you dog closer to you feet or
under your table.
- Please do not allow your dog to sit on the furniture (chairs, benches, tables etc). If your dog
is a little or a puppy however, then your lap is the place for them!
- Not all dogs are good with crowds of people so if it looks like your dog is not enjoying
themselves, then just head off and come back another time when it a bit quieter.
- If there is another dog(s) already in the premises then it is sometimes best to sit
away/opposite end of the pub. However, if this has got your dogs interest then there is no
time like the present for them to make new friends
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to Restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Jailhouse!
4 Joys Entry, Belfast BT1 4DR, UK
How dog-friendly is The Jailhouse? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||12:00 - 00:00|
|Tuesday||12:00 - 00:00|
|Wednesday||12:00 - 00:00|
|Thursday||12:00 - 00:00|
|Friday||12:00 - 01:00|
|Saturday||12:00 - 01:00|
|Sunday||12:00 - 00:00|
For our pet-friendly policies
A Pet-Friendly Restaurant
Here are some other Restaurants in Northern Ireland that are happy to welcome dogs!