Docklands, Dublin 2
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Docklands
Rating: Dogs Allowed
The Marker Dublin Hotel is a luxurious dog-friendly hotel located in the heart of Dublin, Ireland. This stylish hotel offers pet-friendly accommodation to guests traveling with dogs, making it an ideal choice for those looking for a dog-friendly hotel in Dublin.
The Marker Dublin Hotel is located close to many of the city's top attractions, and its prime location provides easy access to all that Dublin has to offer.
Whether you are looking for a relaxing break or an active holiday, this hotel provides the perfect base from which to explore the city and beyond. With its spacious rooms, high-quality amenities, and pet-friendly facilities, the Marker Dublin Hotel is the ideal choice for pet owners looking for a luxurious and convenient stay in Dublin.
- The Marker Dublin is a cat and dog friendly hotel with up to a maximum of 25kg.
- There is an additional €25 charge per night for pets.
- Pets are not allowed to stay alone in the room, except during breakfast hours (from 06:30 am to 10:00 am weekdays, 07:00 to 11:00am weekend), lunch (from 12:00 am to 14:30 pm) and dinner (from 17:00 pm to 21:45 pm).
- If you need to leave your pet alone, it is necessary to call reception to arrange the cleaning time of your room. In this case, you must make use of the pet hanger, placing it on the door knob when leaving so that the hotel staff will not enter the
- Pets are not allowed in the Wellness areas of the hotel (spa, gym, pool).
- The use of the dog leash is mandatory in the remaining common areas of the hotel.
- Any damage caused by the animal will be the responsibility of the owner and a charge will be made to the credit card for the replacement of the damaged object.
- In case of noise or inconvenience caused by the pet, the hotel reserves the right to expel the client and the pet.
- The pet is not allowed to use the bath or showers of the rooms.
- It is not allowed to use the towels or sheets for cleaning the animal.
- Cats can be left alone in the room, but the owner will be responsible for their proper behaviour and any damage they may cause.
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to Restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Marker Dublin!
The Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Square, Docklands, Dublin 2, D02 CK38, Ireland
How dog-friendly is The Marker Dublin? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies
The Marker Dublin
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Here are some other Accommodations in Dublin 2 that are happy to welcome dogs!