Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Aparthotel in Atticall
The Mourne Lodge is a purpose-built center located in the heart of the Mourne Mountains, between Spelga Dam and The Silent Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We offer quality, budget accommodation for individuals, families and groups, hill walkers, nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. We are a social enterprise supporting the local community and local employment. The Mourne Lodge will assure you of a peaceful, tranquil stay.
The roads are quiet around The Mourne Lodge and there are lots of opportunities to walk your dog safely. Please be responsible for your dog, especially around other animals such as sheep and cattle.
- Please let us know if you will be traveling with a dog when you make your reservation.
- We do not take very large dogs who shed hairs
- We have bowls, water bottles to take on walks, and food if necessary.
- We have special bedding for our 2 dog-friendly rooms downstairs.
- A fee is required per night for all dogs - £10 per night per dog.
- We expect all dogs are well-trained and sociable with other humans and animals. Pets should be well-behaved and must have all updated vaccinations.
- The dogs must be with their owners at all times except in the restaurant.
- All dogs will be staying in downstairs bedrooms as far as possible.
- Please keep your dog’s barking to a minimum so other guests will not be disturbed.
- Owners are expected to clean up after their dogs at all times.
- We expect dog owners to bring all pet supplies necessary plus bedding.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Mourne Lodge!
Bog Road, Atticall, Kilkeel BT34 4HT, UK
How dog-friendly is The Mourne Lodge? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|