Enniscrone, Co. Sligo
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Hotel in Enniscrone
Enjoy a true seaside escape when staying at any of our 50 rooms which include rooms with inland or seaside views, luxury suites, or self-catering apartments.
We at the Ocean Sands Hotel in Sligo would be delighted to welcome your four-legged travel companion for your break away. Our self catering accommodations in Enniscrone, Sligo are the perfect pet-friendly beachside getaway for the entire family.
- At Ocean Sands Apartments, we offer both outdoor dining and a specially allocated area in our lobby for you to dine with your pet.
- We ask guests to bring their own dog food and accessories e.g. bed, bowl etc., as our apartments are self-catering.
- We ask that your pet is always accompanied and on a leash.
- There is an additional charge of €10 per night.
- Maximum of two dogs per room
- Pets must be well trained, well-mannered, up to date with all standard IRL vaccinations.
- The management and staff at the Ocean Sands Hotel kindly ask that Alsatian / German Shepard Owners refrain from bringing their pets into the public areas of the hotel.
- We do not accept dangerous dogs as specified in regulations made under the Control of Dogs Act 1986.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Ocean Sands Hotel!
Main St, Carrowhubbuck South, Enniscrone, Co. Sligo, F26 Y3Y9, Ireland
How dog-friendly is The Ocean Sands Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|