Killarney, Co. Kerry
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Self Catering in Killarney
Located right in the heart of Killarney National Park, the two-bedroom dog-friendly apartments at The Reserve are modern and comfortable, with an open plan living and dining area ideal for family time or relaxing with friends, and the perfect holiday spot for a pampered pooch. There are more than 25,000 acres of stunning scenery in the national park for exploration making it Pawfection for you and your pooch.
While staying, make sure you speak with the Pet Concierge who has details and discounts on local dog walkers, sitters, groomers, dog boutiques, veterinarians, and on nearby woods and beaches for strolls.
-Pampered Pooches get a welcome Doggie Bag which includes a includes a toy, a treat. and clean-up bags.
- There is a handy map of dog-friendly walks in Killarney National Park available.
- The in-house Kennel Service Menu includes dog biscuits, shoe chews, pig’s ears, and juicy bones (if allowed) as complimentary treats, with the option of selecting additional treats from a more elaborate menu with a little advance notice, like Schoko dog-friendly chocolate, Bottom Sniffer beer, Pawsecco wine and dog-friendly pizza.
- The maximum size of pet allowed is that of the size of a standard Poodle.
- All pets should be well-trained, well-mannered, and disease-free with all standard IRL vaccinations.
- The pet cannot be left alone in the apartment at any time.
* A first-night pet charge of €30 and a €10 charge for subsequent nights.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Reserve at Muckross Park Hotel!
Muckross Rd, Killegy Lower, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 NH5W
How dog-friendly is The Reserve at Muckross Park Hotel? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|