Bangor, Northern Ireland
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly B&B in Bangor
The Salty Dog Hotel & Bistro has been pet friendly since opening back in February 2012. This was not a deliberate decision, but accidental … the owners came from working in hotels across the water that had been pet friendly and thought nothing of it … It came as a bit of a surprise to find themselves trend setters in Northern Ireland by allowing dogs to eat with their owners in the lounge area of the hotel.
We welcome any dog, regardless of size, weight or breed, as long as they are cute, adorable and well-behaved and they can stay in any of our rooms.
We allow a maximum for 2 large/medium sized dogs or three small dogs per room. There is a one off charge of £15.00 for one dog, £20.00 for two dogs or £25.00 for three. £5 of each of these charges will go to our local animal shelter, Assisi, to help Doggos who aren’t fortunate enough to have owners that take them away
When staying overnight at the hotel with your dog(s) we ask that you bring their bedding, crates, bowls, toys etc. to make them feel extra comfortable in what can be a strange environment to them.
All dogs which visit the Salty Dog receive complimentary treats & water, and those who book in to stay with us receive a Doggie Box of goodies and a sausage for breakfast (for those allowed)
Doggy Tooth Brush
Armstrong’s Twisted Fish Packet
For those travelling lightly we can provide bedding, feeding mat, bowl and towel for their pets at a charge of £10 per night.
We do have to have some special terms & conditions for our doggy friends
1. Dogs must be on a short lead at all times within main building and around bedrooms.
2. Dogs must be cleaned and smelling fresh – heavy doggy smells will not be allowed in the lounge
3. Barking or whining dogs will be asked to leave the main building.
4. Dogs cannot be left unattended in their rooms unless in their regular sleeping cage during a meal.
5. Housekeepers access your bedroom daily so dogs cannot be left unattended during the day.
6. To dine with your dog – please make sure you book a table in our lounge area early.
7. Dogs must not sit directly on any furniture within the main building or in your bedroom.
8. Please ask for a dog blanket if required.
9. Lifting Poop – You must be in attendance with your dog when it is let outside to lift poop
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Salty Dog Hotel & Bistro!
10-12 Seacliff Rd, Bangor BT20 5EY, UK
How dog-friendly is The Salty Dog Hotel & Bistro? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|