Accommodation | Dog-Friendly B&B in Sidford
Rating: Dogs Allowed
The Salty Monk is an award-winning dog-friendly bed and breakfast situated in the charming seaside town of Sidmouth on Devon's Jurassic Coast.
With three ground-floor bedrooms offering their own outside access, taking your furry friends for walks is a breeze. Their boutique B&B, a sympathetically restored sixteenth-century gem, provides a luxurious and rejuvenating experience.
Each of the seven individually appointed ensuite rooms features amenities like digital TV, homemade biscuits, and a beverage tray with a variety of teas and freshly ground coffee. Explore the beautiful local area with your dog and enjoy the wealth of nearby walks and dog-friendly businesses.
The National Trust "Byes" is just a stone's throw away, offering a fabulous stroll through the parkland and into town.
- Additional pet fee of £20 per dog per stay.
- There are no size restrictions, big dogs are welcome!
- Maximum of 3 dogs per room.
- A doggie welcome hamper is provided for each stay that includes a water bowl, doggie treats, a towel, bag, torche and feeding mat with a doggie welcome letter that highlights friendly places to visit and beaches that are open.
- Doggie dining options are available during dinner and breakfast in one of the two dining rooms.
- Blankets are provided for them to sit on during meal times to help them feel more relaxed.
- Dogs must be on a lead while they are in the hotel.
- Please do not allow your dog near the buffet.
Head on over and find out some of our most popular dog-friendly blog posts. From the top 10 dog-friendly hotels in Ireland, to restaurants with indoor dog-friendly seating, we have covered it all.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at The Salty Monk!
Church St, Sidford, Sidmouth EX10 9QP, UK
Discover top-rated pet services right in your area, tailored for your furry friend's every need. From grooming to training, find the best for your pet and book effortlessly.
How dog-friendly is The Salty Monk? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 21:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|
For our pet-friendly policies
The Salty Monk
A Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Stay up-to-date with our latest articles and recommendations on dog-friendly businesses worth visiting. 🐶
Here are some other Accommodations in England that are happy to welcome dogs!