Dublin, Dublin 1
Accommodation | Dog-Friendly Aparthotel in Dublin
Rating: SuPAW Dog Friendly
- Locke welcomes guests and their furry friends for stays at all properties for a one-off fee of £40.
- One dog per room
- Dogs 30kg and under
- One cleaning charge per stay (cost of the additional clean for that size of apartment)
- Dogs must have up-to date vaccinations, proof of which should be available on request
- All guests with pets must sign the Locke Pet Waiver form when checking in
- A Locke Furry Friend door hanger will be given to you on arrival and should be to hung on your door throughout your stay.
- Dog beds, bowls, or treats are available on request (but not guaranteed).
- We don't advise leaving your dog alone in your apartment.
- Make sure to use code WOOF when booking and select the “Stay With Your Dog” rate.
We can't wait to see you and your dog at Zanzibar Locke, Ha'penny Bridge!
34-37 Ormond Quay Lower, North City, Dublin, D01 H3V5, Ireland
How dog-friendly is Zanzibar Locke, Ha'penny Bridge? Help others by rating and reviewing.
|Monday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Tuesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Wednesday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Thursday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Friday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Saturday||00:00 - 23:59|
|Sunday||00:00 - 23:59|
For our pet-friendly policies