Dog-Friendly Cafes and Restaurants Near Hilton Dublin
There are plenty of places to choose from when looking for a dog-friendly restaurant in the city of Dublin. Below are just some friendly places to check out, you can always find more dog-friendly listings to take your best friend on pawsfriendly.com
Nock Nock Cafe
- (2-minute walk) 100% vegan and dog-friendly café that offers homemade dishes, treats, teas, and coffees. They welcome both small dogs and large dogs in their inside and outdoor seating areas and they even have homemade vegan treats!
One Kinda Folk
- (4-minute walk) A hidden little gem in the middle of the city, you will find yourself sitting behind a beautiful ivy wall. They have good coffee, fresh pastries, and a range of vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free treats. Pups of all sizes are welcome in their indoor and outdoor seating area, and doggie treats are available.
Wall & Keogh Superior Teas
- (6-minute walk) Loving the brew since 2010, this cafe is on a mission to find the finest loose leaf teas in the world and share them with their clients. All pups are welcome both in their inside and outside seating areas and they have water bowls and treats on hand!
- (8-minute walk) A New York style cafe/restaurant that serves coffee, breakfast, lunch, brunch, and drinks. They love having their big and small four-legged clients in their outdoor terrace areas, and offer water bowls, treats, puppuccinos, and even a small dog-friendly menu!
- (9-minute walk) Claiming to have the best coffee in Dublin, there is only one way to know for sure, pay a visit to this great place with your pup! Dogs are allowed in all areas, without any size or breed restrictions. They offer water bowls, treats, puppuccinos, hugs, and lots of love and belly rubs! If you do visit, make sure you upload a photo of your pup and tag @dogsofnick
Brew Town Cafe
- (9-minutes) - A cafe located in the heart of Dublin, they offer good coffee, specialty teas, and gourmet food. All sized dogs are welcome to sit inside and out, and they have water bowls and treats available.
The Cake Cafe
- (10-minute walk) - With a beautiful sunny courtyard and yummy cakes, this hidden gem is not to be missed. They welcome all dog breeds and sizes inside and out. They also have water bowls and puppuccinos!
Farmer Browns Rathmines
- (12-minute walk) Offering brunch, soup and sandwiches, burgers, nachos, wings, and more, this dog-friendly cafe is worth the visit. For our pups, they have water bowls, treats, puppuccinos, and even a dog bed! All sized dogs are welcome in their covered outdoor area.
- (15-minute walk) “Your local dog-friendly boozer!” Offering coffees, toasties, soups, pastries, wines, cheese, and more! They absolutely love their furry clients of all sizes and are happy to have them both inside and out. They have water bowls, treats, toys on sale, and puppy-themed merchandise. They also run an offer for free puppuccinos!
- (16-minute walk) - They have plenty of healthy vegan and vegetarian options on their menu, and also offer brunch and sandwiches. All sized dogs are allowed to sit both inside and outside and they also have a water bowl for any thirsty pups!
- (19-minute walk) - Serving some of the best fish and seafood in Dublin, this restaurant also loves welcoming pups! They have water bowls for our furry friends, and all sizes and breeds are welcome on their outdoor terrace with a maximum of 2 dogs per table.
- (36-minute walk) - We followed the canal all the way down to the Grand Canal. The walk itself is well worth doing, as there are sidewalks the entire time, and you get transported back in time as you pass the intricate levy system. Arriving at the Grand Canal, there are lots of trendy bars and restaurants. BrewDog is a dog-friendly brewery and restaurant that offers craft beer and a selection of food from pizza and burgers to salads and bowls. There are even plenty of vegan and veggie options on the menu! It is a great spot to sit with any sized dog, either on their terrace or inside, and there are plenty of water bowls around for the pups too!